Easy Active Digital Thermometer, 1pc/Box
How to Use Easy active Digital Thermometer:
- Wash the hands with soap and warm water.
- Use a clean thermometer, one that has been washed in cold water, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, and then rinsed to remove the alcohol.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 5 minutes before one take the temperature. One should keep their mouth closed during this time.
- Place the thermometer tip under the tongue.
- Hold the thermometer in the same spot for about 40 seconds.
- Readings will continue to increase and the F (or C) symbol will flash during measurement.
- Usually, the thermometer will make a beeping noise when the final reading is done. If one is keeping track, record the temperature and the time.
- Rinse thermometer in the cold water, clean it with alcohol and rinse again
Easy Active Digital Clinical Thermometer Features:
- High Accuracy
- Fast response
- Auto Shut-off
- Alarm Signal
- Break Resistant
- Beeper Alert
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.