Konix Hand Sanitizer Gel, 70% Ethyl Alcohol, (500ml 'OR'16.90fl oz)
Konix Hand Disinfectant Gel, FDA Approved
• 70% ethyl alcohol provides proven infection prevention against a wide range of
• One-step waterless procedure requires no rinsing, saving time and costs associated with using paper towels and water
• Moisture enhanced clear gel contains conditioners that help prevent irritation
• Rapid antimicrobial action delivers immediate protection
• Compatible with lotions and latex gloves
• Leaves your hands soft and fragranced
AREAS OF APPLICATION
• When hand disinfection is needed.
• Hygienic and surgical hand disinfection.
• Before wearing and after taking off the gloves.
• After contact with the healthy skin of the patient.
Waterless hand sanitizer formulated to promote skin health and reduce the spread of infections. It contains moisturizers to condition and protect the skin and contains 70% ethyl alcohol to provide fast, proven antimicrobial efficacy against a wide range of microorganisms. The formula is dye-free with a reduced fragrance for sensitive skin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Take off jewelry before use. Make sure that your nails are not long!
HYGIENIC HAND DISINFECTION
Take enough (ca. 3-5 ml) Konix Hand Gel in the hand and carefully rub in your hands in accordance with EN 1500. Keep your hands wet during the process, if necessary take more disinfectant.
Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal.
Active Ingredient: 70% Ethyl Alcohol.
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin,
Carbomer, Triethanol Amine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.