Lifeglider Mobility Device For Hands-free Mobility
- Back of seat height range is 27″-32″ (68.5 -81.3 cm) from floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 4’6″ and 5’2” (1.37 – 1.58 meters), up to 200 pounds (91kg).
- Back of seat height range is 30″-35″ (76.2 -88.9 cm) from floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 5’3″ and 5’9” (1.60 – 1.75 meters), up to 275 pounds (125kg).
- Back of seat height range is 33″-40″ (83.8 – 101.6 cm) from floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 5’9” and 6’4” (1.75 – 1.93 meters), up to 275 pounds (125kg).
- Small: 17 lbs (7.5kg); Standard: 19 lbs (8.6kg); Tall: 21 lbs (9.5kg)
- Made of strong, durable steel
- Lightweight (approximately 15 lbs.)
- Adjustable legs
- Smooth rolling wheels permit indoor or outdoor use
- Comfortable padded seat
- Wheel lock, can be positioned on right or left side
- Padded hand grips
- Folds for easy storage or transport
- Patented design
- Permits hands-free mobility
- Encourages proper gait and balance
- Secures center of gravity
- Designed to reduce/eliminate falls
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in ADA compliant environments
- Seat allows partial or full weight to be relieved from legs if desired
The LifeGlider is intended to be used by people who struggle to walk securely and confidently, and to allow mobility without extreme fatigue or fear of falling.
By securing the body’s center of gravity, the LifeGlider encourages upright posture, helps restore proper gait, and reinforces a sense of balance and confidence.
Unlike a traditional walker, it can be used hands-free.
THE EVOLUTION OF MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
The LifeGlider™ is a new mobility device that permits upright, hands-free mobility. It is designed to reduce the fear of falling and the fatigue sometimes associated with struggling to walk.
THE KEY TO STABILITY: SECURING THE CENTER OF GRAVITY
The patented LifeGlider represents an evolution in assistive mobility devices, and is unique in the way it secures the user’s center of gravity. This enables upright posture, balance, and greater confidence as the fear of falling is minimized. Securing the body’s center frees the hands, since gripping the device is not necessary. (No need to hold the device – the device holds you.)
BUILT-IN SEAT: FOR FULL OR PARTIAL WEIGHT ALLEVIATION
The LifeGlider’s built-in seat is positioned to support the pelvis at the seat bones, and may be used to alleviate all, some, or no weight, as needed. When walking, the seat provides extra security and stability, enabling even those with limited leg strength to enjoy mobility and conduct daily activities
Our sincere aim is to enable those with mobility challenges to enjoy the benefits of the LifeGlider. This includes restoring the dignity associated with standing upright, greater participation in the activities of daily living, and numerous health benefits associated with moderate movement and exercise
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.