Medesy WHO Probe with Laser Marking #548/5
- Laser Markings: mm3,5-5,5-8,5-11,5
- Colour Coding: between 3.5-5.5mm (AKA: Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs – CPITN Probe or WHO 621 Trinity)
- Periodontal probes are used to locate, measure and mark pockets, as well as determine their course on the individual tooth surface.
- The typical probe is a tapered, rod-like instrument calibrated in millimetres, with a blunt rounded tip.
- The probe features a 0.5mm ball on its tip.
- It then has a black band from 3.5mm to 5.5mm and another black band from 8.5mm to 11.5mm.
- The first band is very useful when it comes to recording the patients Basic Periodontal Examination (BPE) score.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.