Orasol Antiseptic Mouthwash, 4 Litre Jar
Your mouth will never feel this good, and with ORASOL, it’s going to stay that way! It contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine, which reduces plaque bacteria and prevents plaque formation. Fresh and clean, is exactly what ORASOL means!
Chlorhexidine Gluconate BP 0.2% w/v
- Inhibits dental plaque formation
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of gum disease (Gingivitis), mouth ulcers and minor oral infections.
- Maintains oral hygiene, keeping the breath fresh
- Rinse the mouth thoroughly with 10mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of undiluted ORASOL Mouthwash for one minute twice daily. or as directed.
- Chlorhexidine may be deactivated by certain ingredients of conventional toothpastes. For this reason, after using toothpaste to brush your teeth, wait for 30 minutes or rinse well your mouth with water before using this mouthwash.
- Do not swallow.
- Temporary staining of teeth may occur with prolonged use. This may be prevented by daily brushing of teeth.
- May cause mucosal irritation. If this occurs, dilute with equal volume of water before rinsing. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to Chlorhexidine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.