Voco Remin Pro 40g/Tube Assorted
Remin Pro is a water-based cream containing hydroxyapatite (calcium and phosphate), fl uoride (1450 ppm) and xylitol. It is indicated for use after whitening and prophylaxis for the treatment and prevention of hypersensitivity, demineralization and acid erosion.
Remin Pro is formulated to provide added protection for teeth by neutralizing acid challenges from cariogenic bacteria in plaque. Remin Pro may be applied with a brush, with a fi nger or placed in a custom tray.
It is available in strawberry, melon, and mint fl avors in assorted and single-fl avor packages. Each tube contains 40 g of paste. Remin Pro was evaluated by 24 consultants to treat sensitivity and demineralization. Th is desensitizing agent received a 96% clinical rating.
Remin Pro is eff ective at reducing root surface sensitivity in a short time. Th e cream is smooth and spreads easily and flavors are pleasant.
The inclusion of fl uoride makes it ideal for caries prevention in high-risk patients. Unlike some other remineralizing agents, Remin Pro does not contain milk proteins, alleviating concerns in individuals who are sensitive to those ingredients.
The instructions included with the cream are more appropriate for the dentist than for a patient. Consultants would like the addition of concise patient instructions.
• Use a pea-sized amount and allow it to remain on the teeth for at least three minutes.
• Excess cream should be spit out to avoid swallowing excessive fl uoride.
• Avoid rinsing, eating or drinking for 30 minutes or more after use.
• After whitening
• After professional cleaning
• Prevention and control of hypersensitivities
• Triple protection of fluoride, nano-hydroxyapatite (calcium and phosphate) and Xylitol
• Nano-hydroxyapatite restores the mineral balance
• 61 % more fluoride (1,450 ppm) than leading brand
• Contains Xylitol which has cariostatic properties
• No risk of milk protein allergies as with other brands
• Fast acting and great tasting
• Easy to apply with finger, soft toothbrush or in a custom tray
• CDT Insurance Code D9910 can be used as an application of desensitizing medicament²
For more product information Click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.